• Advance Search
  • Quick Search Ideas
  • Quick Search Services
  • Product Finder
  • Special Offers
  • New Products
Letterbox Range Opens the Door to New Clients
Eat My Logo Limited Letterbox Range Opens the Door to New Clients

Edible Promo supplier Eat My Logo has seen a surge in enquiries and orders for company branded letterbox products, and items that can be sent out in smaller quantities.

With a range of letterbox items already in their wide product range, they saw a massive increase in the number of customers in need of such items. They are a brilliant way to reward teams and boost morale of those working in this newly developing climate.

Letterbox Shortbread Packs

A tray of 6 traditional branded 5cm shortbread biscuits, packed within a 'mail-sized' carton.

Letterbox Large Brownie

A large branded 16x10cm brownie, packed in a letterbox gift pack, and topped with a full colour print.

Letterbox Sponge Cake

A new twist on traditional cake, this letterbox cake is a 16x10cm sponge cake topped with a full colour printed image.

Letterbox Brownie Bites

6 branded bitesize brownies packed in a letterbox gift pack.  

Director Andy Poar commented that “In a time when staff and customers are sensing uncertainty, it is important for businesses to keep morale high. We will continue to offer our brilliant value items, which are a proven way to keep key stakeholders smiling, no matter the climate!”.    

Want to add these to your proposition? Get in touch with Eat My Logo Today! 

emlsales@eatmylogo.co.uk  

01772 472580  

www.eatmylogo.co.uk

Last edited by Eat My Logo Limited (2020-06-19 01:19:45)