• New Zealand
  • New Zealand
  • Advance Search
  • Quick Search Ideas
  • Quick Search Services
  • Product Finder
  • Special Offers
  • New Products
Eat My Logo are Going to Merch World, and they’re taking Doughnuts!
Eat My Logo Limited Eat My Logo are Going to Merch World, and they’re taking Doughnuts!

If you’re heading to Merchandise World at the Ricoh Arena on the 12th  and 13th of February, Eat My Logo look forward to seeing you there! They are  excited to be exhibiting again this year and can’t wait to see some new  and familiar faces.

Come and say hello to Ruth and Andy, their founders and Directors, at stand 23.  They will be there to inform and  educate on how their products work as a high impact form of promotional  merchandise, and how businesses have used them to push their success  further. 

Eat My Logo are proud to offer some of the most unique  promotional products available, and are excited to show you their range. There will be sample products available to try, and you can see  for yourself how their products work as a way to increase brand awareness,  customer retention, and general goodwill towards a brand.

So, don’t forget to pay them a visit at stand 23!

If you’d like to work with Eat My Logo, get in touch with their sales team today!

Last edited by Eat My Logo Limited (2020-02-07 08:04:10)